Wednesday 13 January 2016

Japan Haul

So recently I came back from a trip to Tokyo. I made alot of doll stops while I was over there and wanted to share what I got~


The dolls I got~ Kikipop Romantic Frill (now named Chiaki~) I got her new from the Azone store~ Rainbow Brite doll Patty o'Green (I like my more 80's 90's toys so really happy I found her in Mandarake!) Then I got 1 Jenny and 3 Licca in a second hand store in Nakano broadway. All 4 were 1000 yen (about £5!) I got these in the hopes of doing them up and making them pretty~



All the clothes and props I got. Volks H. Naoto Sixh MINT version. This one was an indulgent purchase ready for my SD boy as I'm really excited for him and want him to look perfect. Then I got a bunch of Licca and Jenny clothing for the twins Layhla and Everly. And it all fits so well. I risked it as I know they fit Blythe clothes and I know people often put Blythe heads on Licca bodies so I figured it must be the same size....best choice ever as it fits wonderfully! Also I got a few gacha items and Licca fridge ready for when I make the girls a little home later in the year.



Layhla in two of the outfits! I think I may end up buying more in this size in the future as it's super affordable and very cute. It makes me very excited to get her sister Everly soon~

2 comments:

  1. Still can't get over the tiny Randoseru! So cute :D

    SAMI★SPOON

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither ToT When I saw them I knew I needed them! (I had got the uniform the day before too so it was like fate!)

      Delete