Monday 2 November 2015

First Post, Exeter Doll meet!


So I've decided to blog more about stuff I enjoy and at the moment that's mainly my dolls as I've thrown myself head first into the BJD hobby (again!)

To start I arranged a small meet for BJD owner's in the south west of England. There were six of us throughout the day but it was such a wonderful day!

It started out the three of us heading to a patisserie getting to know each other then we met two more later on, grabbed some coffee and headed to the cathedral for some photographs and more chatting! Afterwards we lost one of the lovely people but gained another at dinner!

Overall it was such a fantastic meet up considering it was my first one in a very very long time. It was great going up to Exeter with Katie after helping her get into the hobby ^_^ and we met some amazing people and made some awesome new memories

Sorry for the phone photos as right now I'm not sure where my camera charger is!


Group Shot~ It's all minus one here. L to R: Violet, Frankie, Lulu (front) Hannibal (Back) Sidney, Layhla sat on Nux's lap



Here is solo's of my two Lulu and Layhla


The cathedral was amazing at sunset....




Matilda and Nux were definitely my two favourites at the meet *0* so much love for them!

Sorry my first post to the new blog isn't so interesting. I'm slowly getting back into blogging about things I like so here was the first~

No comments:

Post a Comment